A sombra e o seu duplo: linguagem, técnicas e funções no teatro contemporâneo de sombras
Fabrizio Montecchi, do Teatro Gioco Vita (Itália), propõe, nesta formação de 3 dias, uma viagem de descoberta pelas técnicas e linguagens do teatro de sombras contemporâneo, uma arte intangível com infinitas possibilidades expressivas e comunicativas.
A formação será em inglês
In the last thirty years the Shadows Theatre has undergone a remarkable revolution in technique and in language and one important impetus to this came from Teatro Gioco Vita. Some characteristics of this change were the use of pinpoint lamps, the manipulation of the light, the special handling of the screen, the different kinds of shadow puppets, the projection behind and in front of the screens. For that the traditional limited space of the shadows, which we can look upon as a system of closed techniques and relationships, has been replaced by an open space, rich and dynamic in possibilities and powers of articulation. In our opinion this new space for the shadows is at the heart of the Contemporary Shadows Theatre.
- The shadow: “obscure earth” or “body thin”? (practice)
- The shadow: with or without the body? (practice)
- The shadow theatre: the light (theory and practice)
- The shadow theatre: the screen, the body-object (theory and practice)
- The shadow theatre: the shadow puppet and the manipulation (theory and practice)
- Stage writing for the contemporary shadow theatres: The experience of “Teatro Gioco Vita” (theory with video)